Here at GM Marketing, we host some of the brightest professionals in the marketing industry (in our opinion). We are proud of our team’s ideas and the support that all of our account managers offer their clients.
We are strong believers in connecting with others and sharing our ideas and thought processing so we can fully understand every area of a campaign. We have developed a 3-day training course that takes place on a 1-on-1 basis with different members of our team from account managers and graphic designers to CPC specialists and web developers.
From the 3-day course, your employee can expect to learn the fundamental aspects of:
- Graphic Design and understanding the Adobe Suite.
- Using and Managing a host of WordPress websites.
- Understanding Paid ads and how they work
- Understanding the importance of connecting with clients and creating a marketing brief.
All the work that takes place over the 3-days will take place on your platform to give your employee a head start, we will help them to set-up ads, and manage analytics on your website so they don’t have to go away and remember everything.
All of our courses come with 3 months post support so if your employee needs anything from us within those three months we will jump into your platform and provide support at no additional cost.
3-Day Course Agenda
The first day will focus on an introduction to the basics of all digital marketing aspects, on the first day your employee will cover the following:
- Managing Multiple Accounts
- Using Analytical Reports
- Creating Meaningful Content
- Setting up Business Pages
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Brand Identity
- Color Psychology
- Creating for Print
- Creating for Screens
The second day of the training program is all about analytics and reporting, ensuring that your employee understands the importance of CPC Management and how to use the results to influence future campaigns your employee will cover:
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Linking to a website
- Managing different sites
- Exporting Data and reports
- Understanding analytical behavior
CPC Advertising will take the majority of day 2 going into great depth about multiple platforms and how to use them, the main platform we will concentrate on are:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Affiliate Ads
- Bing Webmaster
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
Day 3 will concentrate on maintaining your online front, your website, your employee will spend the day with an experienced web developer and go through all the basics of managing a WordPress platform, which requires little coding to ensure your employee isn’t getting confused easily.
- Setting up a WordPress website
- Managing and Adding Plugins
- Managing the PHP Database
- Correcting Errors
- Creating a Backup
- Maintaining all aspects of the website
- Creating Meaningful Blog Posts
- Optimizing the Website for Speed
- Managing Graphics and Videos
- Image Optimisation
- Website Design
- Development Psychology
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Managing the Google Search Console
- Managing page SEO
- Managing product SEO